As explained last night, here’s the return of Wallace and Gromit. Or at least half of their return.
That doesn’t sound like Peter Sallis to me. What a shame. I hope he’s well.
And it could have been funnier – especially if this film really is only a minute long. Perhaps I’ve been spoiled by the sheer density of business in Super Best Friends Forever but that seemed sadly inert.
While still as handsome to look at as ever. Hopefully the other half will redeem it.
And here’s some behind-the-scenes footage too. This runs for over twice the length of the entire Jubile Bunt-a-thon film. Hardly seems fair.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014