Hey guys – stop talking about cum for a second, I found something.
In this first full trailer for The Watch, Ben Stiller, Jonah Hill, Vince Vaughn and Richard Ayoade are being the kind of men who posture and blab and talk so much crap you’d think they were walking on their hands. Just the sort of guys we’d want to defend the Earth against an alien invasion.
It’s like Attack the Block with the demographics flipped about somewhat. Attack the ‘Burbs, or Attack the Gated Community.
The film was previously titled Neighbourhood Watch. I have no idea why the change, but it’s certainly true that the American media cast the film into a different light recently, after the shooting of Trayvon Martin. Lots of the publicity materials were recalled at that point, though I can’t quite imagine there would have been enough stigma attached to the old title to necessitate a switch for that reason.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014