One gallery, many top artists, all unofficial images of The Avengers. This is Assemble, a new show at Gallery 1988 on Melrose, Los Angeles, open until Sunday.
Just in case any of Marvel’s lawyers want to pop by. Or their talent search guys. Or rather, the Marvel Studios people who went along to opening night.
A nice subtle piece of promotion, it seems.
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017