One gallery, many top artists, all unofficial images of The Avengers. This is Assemble, a new show at Gallery 1988 on Melrose, Los Angeles, open until Sunday.
Just in case any of Marvel’s lawyers want to pop by. Or their talent search guys. Or rather, the Marvel Studios people who went along to opening night.
A nice subtle piece of promotion, it seems.
- Emancipation Day Beats DC Universe Rebirth In Inaugural Mike Wieringo Awards 2017 At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 24, 2017
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017