Last year, the PRISM Awards gave their honour for the best portrayal of substance abuse or mental health issues in a comic book to Cry For Justice: Rise Of Arsenal.
Which was basically the equivalent of giving the Best Comic For Kids award to Crossed.
This year, the award ceremony honoured a less controversial choice, Rob William’s Iron Man: The Iron Age mini-series won for best treatment of Substance Abuse reworking the Demon In A Bottle storyline, while a Captain America story in I Am An Avenger won for the mental health category… though no one seems to be exactly sure which one… any clues anyone?
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018