Last year, the PRISM Awards gave their honour for the best portrayal of substance abuse or mental health issues in a comic book to Cry For Justice: Rise Of Arsenal.
Which was basically the equivalent of giving the Best Comic For Kids award to Crossed.
This year, the award ceremony honoured a less controversial choice, Rob William’s Iron Man: The Iron Age mini-series won for best treatment of Substance Abuse reworking the Demon In A Bottle storyline, while a Captain America story in I Am An Avenger won for the mental health category… though no one seems to be exactly sure which one… any clues anyone?
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017