Last year, the PRISM Awards gave their honour for the best portrayal of substance abuse or mental health issues in a comic book to Cry For Justice: Rise Of Arsenal.
Which was basically the equivalent of giving the Best Comic For Kids award to Crossed.
This year, the award ceremony honoured a less controversial choice, Rob William’s Iron Man: The Iron Age mini-series won for best treatment of Substance Abuse reworking the Demon In A Bottle storyline, while a Captain America story in I Am An Avenger won for the mental health category… though no one seems to be exactly sure which one… any clues anyone?
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017