Last year, the PRISM Awards gave their honour for the best portrayal of substance abuse or mental health issues in a comic book to Cry For Justice: Rise Of Arsenal.
Which was basically the equivalent of giving the Best Comic For Kids award to Crossed.
This year, the award ceremony honoured a less controversial choice, Rob William’s Iron Man: The Iron Age mini-series won for best treatment of Substance Abuse reworking the Demon In A Bottle storyline, while a Captain America story in I Am An Avenger won for the mental health category… though no one seems to be exactly sure which one… any clues anyone?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017