The first trailer for The Expendables 2 looks and sounds pretty much as one might expect. I don’t want to spoil it for you, so just watch it before reading on.
Let’s just look at some of that written down.
I now pronounce you man and knife.
Track ’em, find ’em, ‘kill ’em.
You’re not doing what I think you’re doing?
Yeah, I am.
And, oh, how the audience will roll in the aisles.
I’d imagine that trailer will play with every screening of Safe in the world.
Going for greater saturation, however, is the new Expendables-themed gold spot for Orange. This is the thing that will play right before movies in British cinemas FOR MONTHS ON END. It starts screening tomorrow, but here’s a couple of first-look images.
Yep, that’s James Buckley from The Inbetweeners. I don’t look forward to watching this for WEEKS AND WEEKS AND WEEKS. Can’t they please bring back the Muppets one? Or Mr. Dresden? I’ll settle for Mr. Dresden.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014