He’s not a very nice man, this Eric Packer. And he’s got a rather oblique way of expressing himself.
David Cronenberg‘s film of Cosmopolis will take its (deliberately?) pretentious dialogue and (deliberately?) stilted performances to Cannes later this month. There’s a tone to this clip, and to the trailers, that suggests a pretty intense experience. I look forward to seeing it all play out in full.
Thanks to AICN for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014