As part of their ongoing, and increasingly loopy Prometheus campaign (and I mean that as a compliment), 20th Century Fox have released a little audio recording. It turned up on Blogbusters (via Prometheus Movie News) today, where it was called an “Audio Puzzle.”
Not too puzzling, though: it was simply in reverse and soon enough, somebody had turned it back around. Here it is played forwards:
“Cut it off, cut it off, cut it off” and “You’re making it worse, it’s tightening, it’s breaking my arm” and “I ain’t touching it, I don’t wanna touch it” and lots of other fun stuff that practically guarantees us a good night out at the movies come June.
Mrs. Connelly has been quite disturbed by the Prometheus trailers to date. She’s currently trying to sleep in the other room. So… who’s going to give me £50 to burst in there playing that audio at full volume?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014