That’s the thing about the new Marvel AR system. Even if you don’t like the comic you’ve bought, you can have plenty of time messing around with the Augmented Reality.
So this issue, with Hope on the run, Rachel being used to hunt her, as the cover shows, Captain America and Wolverine getting all down and dirty with it together, with a bit of a JJ Abrams Star Trek nod at the end, if none of that floats your boat, there are things to play with.
There’s still the same video on the front cover playing off of anything with that AVX logo, it seems, and a bunch of panels that you can basically peel back to their pencils…
There’s also Ed Brubaker talking us through the Captain America/Wolverine fight and how the people involved in that tussle changed a number of times as they suddenly weren’t available…
And then a medical expert taking us through the damage the impact of that fight would have had on Wolverine. With a Doop poster in the background… it’s basically Man Of Adamantium, Woman Of Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017