That’s the thing about the new Marvel AR system. Even if you don’t like the comic you’ve bought, you can have plenty of time messing around with the Augmented Reality.
So this issue, with Hope on the run, Rachel being used to hunt her, as the cover shows, Captain America and Wolverine getting all down and dirty with it together, with a bit of a JJ Abrams Star Trek nod at the end, if none of that floats your boat, there are things to play with.
There’s still the same video on the front cover playing off of anything with that AVX logo, it seems, and a bunch of panels that you can basically peel back to their pencils…
There’s also Ed Brubaker talking us through the Captain America/Wolverine fight and how the people involved in that tussle changed a number of times as they suddenly weren’t available…
And then a medical expert taking us through the damage the impact of that fight would have had on Wolverine. With a Doop poster in the background… it’s basically Man Of Adamantium, Woman Of Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018