It’s a busy day for Phoenix Jones, the most high profile of the Real Life Superheroes, in his home town of Seattle.
First, the self-styled supervillain Red Velvet posted a sophisticated-looking video calling him out and challenging Phoenix to unmask himself (which he already has)
And then the May Day protests on the streets of the city kicked off and Phoenix Jones found himself in the middle. Firstly being accused of pepper spraying protesters (and those reporting on protesters), before countertweeting to state that it was he who had been pepper sprayed by a protester. He’s now been seen defending the Seattle courthouse against any attack. With Magneto, apparently. Maybe Red Velvet has a point…
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017
- The Spoilery Titles Of Marvel/Netflix’s Iron Fist Episodes, Who Directed Them, And Why The DVD Will Be 18 Rated In The UK - January 23, 2017
- K Perkins Returns To DC In April, Writing Superwoman Monthly Comic - January 23, 2017
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017