It’s a busy day for Phoenix Jones, the most high profile of the Real Life Superheroes, in his home town of Seattle.
First, the self-styled supervillain Red Velvet posted a sophisticated-looking video calling him out and challenging Phoenix to unmask himself (which he already has)
And then the May Day protests on the streets of the city kicked off and Phoenix Jones found himself in the middle. Firstly being accused of pepper spraying protesters (and those reporting on protesters), before countertweeting to state that it was he who had been pepper sprayed by a protester. He’s now been seen defending the Seattle courthouse against any attack. With Magneto, apparently. Maybe Red Velvet has a point…
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017