It’s a busy day for Phoenix Jones, the most high profile of the Real Life Superheroes, in his home town of Seattle.
First, the self-styled supervillain Red Velvet posted a sophisticated-looking video calling him out and challenging Phoenix to unmask himself (which he already has)
And then the May Day protests on the streets of the city kicked off and Phoenix Jones found himself in the middle. Firstly being accused of pepper spraying protesters (and those reporting on protesters), before countertweeting to state that it was he who had been pepper sprayed by a protester. He’s now been seen defending the Seattle courthouse against any attack. With Magneto, apparently. Maybe Red Velvet has a point…
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018