It’s a busy day for Phoenix Jones, the most high profile of the Real Life Superheroes, in his home town of Seattle.
First, the self-styled supervillain Red Velvet posted a sophisticated-looking video calling him out and challenging Phoenix to unmask himself (which he already has)
And then the May Day protests on the streets of the city kicked off and Phoenix Jones found himself in the middle. Firstly being accused of pepper spraying protesters (and those reporting on protesters), before countertweeting to state that it was he who had been pepper sprayed by a protester. He’s now been seen defending the Seattle courthouse against any attack. With Magneto, apparently. Maybe Red Velvet has a point…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017