While confirming the return of Machete‘s Michelle Rodriguez for another turn as Luz in the sequel, Machete Kills, Variety have spilled the first details of Mel Gibson‘s villainous role in the picture:
Luth Voz, a cunning arms dealer and death merchant who aims to spread war across the planet by launching a missile.
Just the one missile? Must be a mean one, or well aimed.
Also – there’s now a Luz and a Luth Voz. Am I missing something? Does this have some hidden meaning?
Jessica Alba is also expected to return from Machete the first, though if she’s busy, Rodriguez can probably just paint her in with CG. He got half way there last time, after all.
Michelle Rodriguez has also locked down her appearance in Fast & Furious 6. Anybody who sat through the credits of part 5 (adding names to a hit list, for example) would have seen a teaser for her return in a button scene, so there’s no real surprise here.
Apart from the basic, background confusion of there being five of these films and Michelle “Sean Bean” Rodriguez not having been killed off. Easily a record – and surely something they must fix the next time around?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014