Today, Mark Waid launches ThrillBent.com, showcasing his original new digital comic Insufferable with Peter Krause, in which a villain seems to turn to Kickstarter for his latest venture.It also hosts Luther, a digital adaptation of his Boom! zombies comic, in a venture backed up by Leverage TV’s John Rogers. More, much more, is to come.
Scott Kurtz of PvP has warned that this may be the beginning of the end for established webcomics as the “big boys” notice the pay model they’ve been mining for the last decade and a half…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017