Today, Mark Waid launches ThrillBent.com, showcasing his original new digital comic Insufferable with Peter Krause, in which a villain seems to turn to Kickstarter for his latest venture.It also hosts Luther, a digital adaptation of his Boom! zombies comic, in a venture backed up by Leverage TV’s John Rogers. More, much more, is to come.
Scott Kurtz of PvP has warned that this may be the beginning of the end for established webcomics as the “big boys” notice the pay model they’ve been mining for the last decade and a half…
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- …And a New Face for Iron Circus Comics, No Longer at Diamond - January 18, 2018
- New Faces at Diamond Comic Distributors… - January 18, 2018