Today, Mark Waid launches ThrillBent.com, showcasing his original new digital comic Insufferable with Peter Krause, in which a villain seems to turn to Kickstarter for his latest venture.It also hosts Luther, a digital adaptation of his Boom! zombies comic, in a venture backed up by Leverage TV’s John Rogers. More, much more, is to come.
Scott Kurtz of PvP has warned that this may be the beginning of the end for established webcomics as the “big boys” notice the pay model they’ve been mining for the last decade and a half…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017