The internet keeps pecking away at the mysteries of Prometheus, only to have plenty more to come back for the next day. Given how clever they’ve been with the marketing, there’s probably a message in that somewhere too. I’m usually a sucker for spoilers, but something told me not to look at the one in this post (safely hidden behind invisible spoiler text). Dare you look?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
A call sheet for one day’s filming for Prometheus has been scanned and posted online, and it gives away a couple of smaller details, and one big spoiler.
Mark Millar tells The Scottish Sun newspaper that he wrote what became the Avengers movie.
As more and more people get to see The Avengers movie (it’s out in the UK today), there are more and more questions being asked. But these are the two bigger ones.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
It’s a problem that once comic conventions never thought they’d have to face. Too much success.
This could well be what that 2000AD website has been counting down towards, for tomorrow.
A couple of weeks ago, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the About Heroes podcast, and their decision to run what appeared to be a puff piece interview with Rick Olney that talked about his history in comics, without at any point mentioning all the money he owed creators and the way he had treated people who objected the the fact that they hadn’t been paid, and still trying to launch new projects without addressing the debts of the old.
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- Walking Dead, Wild Hunt and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018