A couple of weeks ago, Bleeding Cool ran a piece on the About Heroes podcast, and their decision to run what appeared to be a puff piece interview with Rick Olney that talked about his history in comics, without at any point mentioning all the money he owed creators and the way he had treated people who objected the the fact that they hadn’t been paid, and still trying to launch new projects without addressing the debts of the old.
This week he agreed to do another podcast interview with his new friends. Who this time suddenly started asking trickier questions. For one and a half hours. A high point, fifty-one minutes in is when Rick Olney is calling for his critics to be challenged in the same way that he is, specifically naming one who goes by the name Artful Angie.
At which point podcaster Jeff Ketz reveals that he is, and was, Artful Angie. And then it all goes to hell.
The big revelation is on the fifth video, but they are all worth it.
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018
- Antarctic Press’s Killer Cold Treats for the Summer - June 23, 2018
- When Brian Azzarello Opened the Wrong Hotel Door to Find Adam West – The Batman Panel at Denver Comic Con - June 23, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Comic Industry, Full of Roadblocks - June 23, 2018
- DC Comics 100-Page Giants Will Only Have 12 Pages of Exclusive Story, Will Be Reprinted This Year: Palmiotti - June 23, 2018