Ridley Scott says he’s an “all about everything director”, Noomi Rapace comments on his “very clear vision.” Indeed, this promo is selling us the Ridley – his vision, his “digging deeper,” “pushing the envelope” and, particularly, wanting things to be real.
And he is the big star of Prometheus, I agree. At least until the… um… yeah, until something happens, which I think we all know is going to happen.
This featurette was published at Apple.
I’m particularly fascinated by that first clip of David. Which door is he opening? Where does that lead? And why does he see this as “an adventure”?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014