Several interesting tidbits surfaced from Pixar at Cinemacon, including: According to Pixar’s presentation at Cinemacon, the Unkrich film is going to be about Dia de los Muertos, the Mexican day of the dead. Not to be confused with Day of the Dead or Jorge R. Gutierrez and Guillermo Del Toro’s own animated film about this very thing, currently in the works at Reel FX. So go read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Twelve Thoughts About Twelve Comics Today – New Avengers, Secret Avengers, Teen Titans, Daredevil, The Twelve, Rebel Blood, Bloodstrike, L’il Depressed Boy, Blackhawks, Flash, Aquaman And Battle Scars
New Avengers gives us a reworking…
This month’s issue of Superman, by Giffen and Jurgens, gives us the Wildstorm villain Helspont in his war against the Daemonites on Earth, but in doing so captured Superman, in a rather familiar fashion.
In AVENGERS VS X-MEN #2 the fight is ON!
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
While Pete Docter‘s upcoming Pixar movie about “a journey into the human mind and creative process” is being kept as mysterious as before – we have that basic premise and a June 19, 2015 release date and nothing else – Pixar have started revealing little bits of new info about the other films on their slate.
Flashpoint. The alternate DC Comics history that reshaped the DC Universe and led to the DC Relaunch and the New 52 last year.
When Seth MacFarlane presented his first script for a new, animated Flintstones series to Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly, the feedback was actually positive, just not positive enough.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016