Several interesting tidbits surfaced from Pixar at Cinemacon, including: According to Pixar’s presentation at Cinemacon, the Unkrich film is going to be about Dia de los Muertos, the Mexican day of the dead. Not to be confused with Day of the Dead or Jorge R. Gutierrez and Guillermo Del Toro’s own animated film about this very thing, currently in the works at Reel FX. So go read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Twelve Thoughts About Twelve Comics Today – New Avengers, Secret Avengers, Teen Titans, Daredevil, The Twelve, Rebel Blood, Bloodstrike, L’il Depressed Boy, Blackhawks, Flash, Aquaman And Battle Scars
New Avengers gives us a reworking…
This month’s issue of Superman, by Giffen and Jurgens, gives us the Wildstorm villain Helspont in his war against the Daemonites on Earth, but in doing so captured Superman, in a rather familiar fashion.
In AVENGERS VS X-MEN #2 the fight is ON!
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
While Pete Docter‘s upcoming Pixar movie about “a journey into the human mind and creative process” is being kept as mysterious as before – we have that basic premise and a June 19, 2015 release date and nothing else – Pixar have started revealing little bits of new info about the other films on their slate.
Flashpoint. The alternate DC Comics history that reshaped the DC Universe and led to the DC Relaunch and the New 52 last year.
When Seth MacFarlane presented his first script for a new, animated Flintstones series to Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly, the feedback was actually positive, just not positive enough.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017