Here are two seasons worth of the original Star Trek, playing simultaneously as a psychedelic mosaic of Cannae take it any more and What is this thing you call kissing, Captain? or whatever it is they really said over and over.
Look closely and see if you can tell which switcheroo has prevented this from being the complete first and second seasons.
Did you spot the tweak? Read on for the answer…
What a soundtrack.
Okay, according to the YouTube poster who uploaded this:
I replaced the season 1 episode 1 pilot by the first episode of the third season, because it was too long.
Did you spot it? I certainly didn’t.
Thanks to SF Signal for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014