Zack Parks writes for Bleeding Cool.
After messing with Star Wars fanboys for three very well-received specials (including one with franchise creator George Lucas), Robot Chicken has set its sights on the DC Universe.
Seth Green, series c0-creator, will play the voices of Batman, Robin and Aquaman.
Paul Reubens, will play The Riddler – the Frank Gorshin iteration of the Riddler?
Neil Patrick Harris will play Two-Face/Harvey Dent (that sounds hilarious).
Alfred Molina, will play Lex Luthor.
Nathan Fillion will play Green Lantern, who appeared as the character in a fan-made trailer rather that many preferred to seeing Ryan Reynolds in the actual film.
Megan Fox will play Lois Lane, so thank goodness it’s not live-action.
And Breckin Meyer will play Superman.
No announcement on who will play the Joker? Is there any way they can convince Mark Hamill to reprise his most famous voice-acting role?
Green said of the special:
Having been raised on DC Comics and the Super Friends vs. Legion of Doom, it’s exciting to tell a whole Robot Chicken story within this awesome universe.
While Matthew Senreich, co-creator, added:
We’ve been working with Geoff Johns for over 15 years, so playing together on this special only made it more fun to work in the worlds we all love so dearly.
Honestly, I’d much rather see Robot Chicken do a Marvel Universe-certified special, but I’m sure Disney would be totally against that. Then again, they are doing stuff like this…
Thanks to TV Guide for the quotes and image.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015