Tomorrow is new comics day. Yay!
While you are picking up your copies of Avengers Versus X-Men, Aquaman or the final issue of The Twelve, as you pass by the counter, do please be minded to ask the staff member in question if they can put aside a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine when it comes out in late May/early June. When they look at you quizzically, come back with “well, it is only $1.49.” If that rings no bells, feel free to hand them the form below.
It would be most appreciated.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017