Tomorrow is new comics day. Yay!
While you are picking up your copies of Avengers Versus X-Men, Aquaman or the final issue of The Twelve, as you pass by the counter, do please be minded to ask the staff member in question if they can put aside a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine when it comes out in late May/early June. When they look at you quizzically, come back with “well, it is only $1.49.” If that rings no bells, feel free to hand them the form below.
It would be most appreciated.
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017