Tomorrow is new comics day. Yay!
While you are picking up your copies of Avengers Versus X-Men, Aquaman or the final issue of The Twelve, as you pass by the counter, do please be minded to ask the staff member in question if they can put aside a copy of Bleeding Cool Magazine when it comes out in late May/early June. When they look at you quizzically, come back with “well, it is only $1.49.” If that rings no bells, feel free to hand them the form below.
It would be most appreciated.
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017