As I’ve been saying quite often of late it now appears de rigeur to include an Asian star in the line up of a Hollywood action movie. The Expendables 2 ups the ante somewhat – not only does Part 1’s Jet Li return, Yu Nan has joined as the first lady Expendable, Maggie. Double value.
But at the heart of the thing, still pumps old Hollywood blood. Emphasis on old.
As if to prove my point, here’s a trio of Superstar restaurant pitchmen, firing off (toy?) guns.
It’s a fantastic image for a caption competition because any one, two or perhaps all three of them could be saying something.
Thanks to the film’s Facebook page for the pic.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014