Over the years, I’ve had a few messages from those who have met comics conman Josh Hoopes to say that he doesn’t actually look that much like the common photograph of him. And that I should probably find something a little more recent.
Well, here you go. Gaze upon the face of Hoopes!
And hey, you remember how he used to pose as Art Adams to con publishers out of work? I think this actually may be genuine Josh Hoopes art… there’s certainly influence there. Shame he didn’t at least try to develop this, rather than run a series of scams targeting small publishers and wannabe comic book creators...
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017