Over the years, I’ve had a few messages from those who have met comics conman Josh Hoopes to say that he doesn’t actually look that much like the common photograph of him. And that I should probably find something a little more recent.
Well, here you go. Gaze upon the face of Hoopes!
And hey, you remember how he used to pose as Art Adams to con publishers out of work? I think this actually may be genuine Josh Hoopes art… there’s certainly influence there. Shame he didn’t at least try to develop this, rather than run a series of scams targeting small publishers and wannabe comic book creators...
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017