Over the years, I’ve had a few messages from those who have met comics conman Josh Hoopes to say that he doesn’t actually look that much like the common photograph of him. And that I should probably find something a little more recent.
Well, here you go. Gaze upon the face of Hoopes!
And hey, you remember how he used to pose as Art Adams to con publishers out of work? I think this actually may be genuine Josh Hoopes art… there’s certainly influence there. Shame he didn’t at least try to develop this, rather than run a series of scams targeting small publishers and wannabe comic book creators...
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018