We’ve all seen and enjoyed the Augmented Reality that Marvel has been introducing into its comics of late.
But that’s nothing, as usual, compared to what the French get up to with their comics. Here’s an example using the graphic novel “La Douce” or The Twelfth. by Francois Schuiten, published by Dupuis.
Wow. However at no point does Axel Alonso walk across the page.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017