We’ve all seen and enjoyed the Augmented Reality that Marvel has been introducing into its comics of late.
But that’s nothing, as usual, compared to what the French get up to with their comics. Here’s an example using the graphic novel “La Douce” or The Twelfth. by Francois Schuiten, published by Dupuis.
Wow. However at no point does Axel Alonso walk across the page.
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017