We’ve all seen and enjoyed the Augmented Reality that Marvel has been introducing into its comics of late.
But that’s nothing, as usual, compared to what the French get up to with their comics. Here’s an example using the graphic novel “La Douce” or The Twelfth. by Francois Schuiten, published by Dupuis.
Wow. However at no point does Axel Alonso walk across the page.
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017