Aaron and Tony of A Comic Shop in Florida, look through tomorrow’s comics today… and offer a rather controversial promotion for Bleeding Cool Magazine!
It’s another great week of comics! We’re all gearing up for Northstar’s Big Gay Wedding (don’t know why David Gabriel is keeping it in the closet). A vs X is still the awesome frosted side of the mini-wheats with Jason Aaron’s VS #1: Magneto vs Iron Man! Aquaman #8 continues Geoff Johns’ sea change for Arthur, and CHEW is the book for A v X and New 52 haters to support. It’s a crazy concept about a detective who can see the history of anything he eats, not a rehash, not a re-imagined story! Experience Creativity!
Bleeding Cool’s own Rich Johnston has two more controversial Avengers parodies out, and in honor of politics making strange bedfellows, any one who preorders all the Before Watchmen issue #1’s from us gets Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 FREE! Who buys Before Watchmen? Probably the same blokes who fancy Bleeding Cool!
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017