Aaron and Tony of A Comic Shop in Florida, look through tomorrow’s comics today… and offer a rather controversial promotion for Bleeding Cool Magazine!
It’s another great week of comics! We’re all gearing up for Northstar’s Big Gay Wedding (don’t know why David Gabriel is keeping it in the closet). A vs X is still the awesome frosted side of the mini-wheats with Jason Aaron’s VS #1: Magneto vs Iron Man! Aquaman #8 continues Geoff Johns’ sea change for Arthur, and CHEW is the book for A v X and New 52 haters to support. It’s a crazy concept about a detective who can see the history of anything he eats, not a rehash, not a re-imagined story! Experience Creativity!
Bleeding Cool’s own Rich Johnston has two more controversial Avengers parodies out, and in honor of politics making strange bedfellows, any one who preorders all the Before Watchmen issue #1’s from us gets Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 FREE! Who buys Before Watchmen? Probably the same blokes who fancy Bleeding Cool!
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018