Aaron and Tony of A Comic Shop in Florida, look through tomorrow’s comics today… and offer a rather controversial promotion for Bleeding Cool Magazine!
It’s another great week of comics! We’re all gearing up for Northstar’s Big Gay Wedding (don’t know why David Gabriel is keeping it in the closet). A vs X is still the awesome frosted side of the mini-wheats with Jason Aaron’s VS #1: Magneto vs Iron Man! Aquaman #8 continues Geoff Johns’ sea change for Arthur, and CHEW is the book for A v X and New 52 haters to support. It’s a crazy concept about a detective who can see the history of anything he eats, not a rehash, not a re-imagined story! Experience Creativity!
Bleeding Cool’s own Rich Johnston has two more controversial Avengers parodies out, and in honor of politics making strange bedfellows, any one who preorders all the Before Watchmen issue #1’s from us gets Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 FREE! Who buys Before Watchmen? Probably the same blokes who fancy Bleeding Cool!
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017