A collection of clips from The Dark Knight Rises have been presented at Cinemacon, the Las Vegas convention for cinema exhibitors. According to pretty much everybody to share their opinion about the presentation online, the footage revealed that Chris Nolan and co. have fixed up Bane’s distorted dialogue.
Here’s how IGN put it:
Bane was not muffled at all now. Indeed, I feel confident saying he was crystal clear now! So we can finally lay those “mumbling” memes to rest.
Previously, we’d been told that Nolan was going to stick to his guns and leave Bane’s voiceover obscure. It remains to be seen who made the call that things should be tidied up and what, if any, effect this has on Bane’s scenes.
I’m calling it now: a fan video restoring the muffledy version.
The crowd were not shown the new trailer that will roll out with The Avengers next week, the promo that I think will give “the man in the street” his next chance to check out Bane and see if he’s audible.
I wonder if Warner Bros. would be tempted to put the IMAX preview back on screen again, perhaps ahead of Dark Shadows?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014