Who’s watching Before Watchmen? Well, everybody. But BC readers have been keeping a close eye on the viral marketing and telling us about it. And given what we’ve heard about the comics themselves, this line of conversation might be continuing for quite some time.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
The viral marketing page for Before Watchmen, purporting to show a page from The New Frontiersman, as the superheroes are being disbanded in 1977, years before the Watchmen series takes place may have a boo boo.
Well, if Archie Comics are doing it, why not the Legion Of Superheroes? Take this fight scene with a certain physically malleable young lady.
Remember that old line “You can’t fire me, I quit!” DC Comics has just done the opposite. “You can’t quit, we fire you.”
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Avengers Assemble (so titled because people were getting confused about why Diana Rigg wasn’t in it – no, really) premiered in the UK last night at the Westfield shopping centre in London. Ben Mortimer of HeyUGuys was there to badger producer Kevin Feige for answers about future Marvel projects, and quite successful he was too.
Imagine a version of Joss Whedon‘s Avengers movie where there was a lot more product placement to worry about than, say, that conspicuously framed and lingering shot of Farmer’s Insurance.
Currently touring the world, slowly, is Dreamworks’ live-show version of How To Train Your Dragon. Replacing the big CG dragons are some big rubber dragons, and the movie star voice cast have been swapped out for… dancers? Yeah, something like that.
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018
- Detective Comics #1-26 Reprinted At Last, Plus A “Shocking Revelation” Which Will Rewrite DC History - September 16, 2018