Currently touring the world, slowly, is Dreamworks’ live-show version of How To Train Your Dragon. Replacing the big CG dragons are some big rubber dragons, and the movie star voice cast have been swapped out for… dancers? Yeah, something like that.
But it does look spectacular.
Perhaps a bit less spectacular in these shot-from-the-audience clips, but there’s scale here, and the animatronics are nice. Is there really much storytelling going on here? Not compared to the film, it seems.
Thanks to Bad Taste for the trailer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014