Imagine a version of Joss Whedon‘s Avengers movie where there was a lot more product placement to worry about than, say, that conspicuously framed and lingering shot of Farmer’s Insurance.
This nightmare vision, if pushed to the point of sheer psychedelic lunacy, might look something like these new Target ads from the Superhero in Every Aisle campaign.
I don’t know about you, but I could really go for some York chocolate, Dr. Pepper and Giant Green Rage Monster right now.
Those models were made by the stop motion maestros at Laika, don’t you know.
Thanks to Behance for the images. Other big box stores are available.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014