Earlier this week, Chris Roberson announced on Twitter that he was going to quit DC Comics as a writer on the conclusion of iZombie, and after the Fairest arc he’d committed to writing. He cited concerns over the publisher’s morality.
Suddenly he has now been told he won’t be writing that Fairest arc anymore. He tweets;
Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I won’t be writing a Fairest arc after all. It was decided my services were no longer required.
Roberson confirmed he would be paid for work he had handed in. But, presumably, it won’t now be published. Fairest and Fables creator Bill Willingham tweeted;
Not decided by me. I will work with Chris Roberson any time. Any place.
I am privy to a little inside information of what Chris Roberson will be doing instead of his Fairest arc and it will be awesome. So there.
DC Comics still list Roberson as an upcoming writer on the title.
- How Imperious Are Today’s Secret Empire Crossovers? Secret Empire #5, Occupy Avengers #8, Amazing Spider-Man #29, Guardians Of The Galaxy Annual #1 - June 28, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Christmas Special Shooting Reveal This Saturday’s Cliffhanger? (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- Suicide Squad Continues To Spread The Love For Graphic Designers - June 28, 2017
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017
- Steve McNiven’s Old Man Logan, Recreated As Shoreditch Graffiti By Twentieth Century Fox - June 28, 2017