Earlier this week, Chris Roberson announced on Twitter that he was going to quit DC Comics as a writer on the conclusion of iZombie, and after the Fairest arc he’d committed to writing. He cited concerns over the publisher’s morality.
Suddenly he has now been told he won’t be writing that Fairest arc anymore. He tweets;
Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I won’t be writing a Fairest arc after all. It was decided my services were no longer required.
Roberson confirmed he would be paid for work he had handed in. But, presumably, it won’t now be published. Fairest and Fables creator Bill Willingham tweeted;
Not decided by me. I will work with Chris Roberson any time. Any place.
I am privy to a little inside information of what Chris Roberson will be doing instead of his Fairest arc and it will be awesome. So there.
DC Comics still list Roberson as an upcoming writer on the title.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017