Earlier this week, Chris Roberson announced on Twitter that he was going to quit DC Comics as a writer on the conclusion of iZombie, and after the Fairest arc he’d committed to writing. He cited concerns over the publisher’s morality.
Suddenly he has now been told he won’t be writing that Fairest arc anymore. He tweets;
Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I won’t be writing a Fairest arc after all. It was decided my services were no longer required.
Roberson confirmed he would be paid for work he had handed in. But, presumably, it won’t now be published. Fairest and Fables creator Bill Willingham tweeted;
Not decided by me. I will work with Chris Roberson any time. Any place.
I am privy to a little inside information of what Chris Roberson will be doing instead of his Fairest arc and it will be awesome. So there.
DC Comics still list Roberson as an upcoming writer on the title.
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017