Earlier this week, Chris Roberson announced on Twitter that he was going to quit DC Comics as a writer on the conclusion of iZombie, and after the Fairest arc he’d committed to writing. He cited concerns over the publisher’s morality.
Suddenly he has now been told he won’t be writing that Fairest arc anymore. He tweets;
Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I won’t be writing a Fairest arc after all. It was decided my services were no longer required.
Roberson confirmed he would be paid for work he had handed in. But, presumably, it won’t now be published. Fairest and Fables creator Bill Willingham tweeted;
Not decided by me. I will work with Chris Roberson any time. Any place.
I am privy to a little inside information of what Chris Roberson will be doing instead of his Fairest arc and it will be awesome. So there.
DC Comics still list Roberson as an upcoming writer on the title.
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017
- For Memorial Day, Sam Glanzman Remembers - May 29, 2017
- Update: What Comic Art Scammer Josh Hoopes Looks Like Today - May 29, 2017