Phoenix Jones is the world most famous real life superhero, from Seattle. Purple Reign, is, well, another one, not quite so well known, but also from Seattle. And Rainn Wilson played a real life superhero in the film Super, but everyone still thinks he’s Dwight Schrute from The Office USA. Or to me that creepy bugger from Six Feet Under.
Anyway, they’ll all be at The Healing Reign Music Benefit & Auction on May twelfth in Fremont, to raise money and awareness to help fight domestic abuse. Purple Reign herself was in such a situation, which partly spurred her towards her current superheroics.
Music troops Quickie and Ghost Town Riot will also appear – Quickie recently released the single “Phoenix Jones” and will debit the video at the event. .
The world is not going to change without your help and The Healing Reign Music Benefit & Auction is a fun way to show your support for victims of violent and silent crimes. Not to mention, local celebrities Quickie and Ghost Town Riot will be available for autographs and pictures along with and (featured in GQ Magazine, Esquire, and People) along with other accredited crime fighting members of the Rain City Superhero Movement.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017