Alex Wilson begins our C2E2 cosplay journey with a TikiStormtrooper…
Taylor Ramsey writes;
This year’s C2E2 had a really eclectic batch of costumes ranging from outstanding to outstandingly awful. Zombies are big again and Time Lords too, with some really creative costumes. While there were many that should really just get an A for effort, some of the looks this year were spectacularly realized and a lot of fun!
Here is a pretty fair mix, with a couple of creators (or cosplayers dressing up as Frank Cho, but I don’t really see that catching on) added to the mix.
Catwomen and Black Widows were there as well as Mr. Miracle and pals. I saw Xena hanging out with Batman and Spider Men throwing down…
And Kate Kotler gets some Doctor Who goodness…
- DC Comics Has Dark Matter, Cougar And Cub Has Faecal Matter… - April 24, 2017
- See Characters Come Alive With Acrobatica Infinti: The Nerd Circus At C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Behind The Scenes Of Blind Ferret With Ryan Sohmer And Lar DeSouza At C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Art And Writing Combine in Image Comic’s Storytelling Essentials Panel at C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017