Alex Wilson begins our C2E2 cosplay journey with a TikiStormtrooper…
Taylor Ramsey writes;
This year’s C2E2 had a really eclectic batch of costumes ranging from outstanding to outstandingly awful. Zombies are big again and Time Lords too, with some really creative costumes. While there were many that should really just get an A for effort, some of the looks this year were spectacularly realized and a lot of fun!
Here is a pretty fair mix, with a couple of creators (or cosplayers dressing up as Frank Cho, but I don’t really see that catching on) added to the mix.
Catwomen and Black Widows were there as well as Mr. Miracle and pals. I saw Xena hanging out with Batman and Spider Men throwing down…
And Kate Kotler gets some Doctor Who goodness…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018