Alex Wilson begins our C2E2 cosplay journey with a TikiStormtrooper…
Taylor Ramsey writes;
This year’s C2E2 had a really eclectic batch of costumes ranging from outstanding to outstandingly awful. Zombies are big again and Time Lords too, with some really creative costumes. While there were many that should really just get an A for effort, some of the looks this year were spectacularly realized and a lot of fun!
Here is a pretty fair mix, with a couple of creators (or cosplayers dressing up as Frank Cho, but I don’t really see that catching on) added to the mix.
Catwomen and Black Widows were there as well as Mr. Miracle and pals. I saw Xena hanging out with Batman and Spider Men throwing down…
And Kate Kotler gets some Doctor Who goodness…
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Young Justice: Outsiders, Revealed – Could This Be Their First Gay Member? - July 21, 2017
- More ComiXology Exclusive Marvel Comics To Come After ‘Iron Fists’ - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Retailer Exclusives Given Away At San Diego Comic-Con Today - July 21, 2017
- Deborah Watling, Victoria In Doctor Who, Dies At 69 - July 21, 2017