Alex Wilson begins our C2E2 cosplay journey with a TikiStormtrooper…
Taylor Ramsey writes;
This year’s C2E2 had a really eclectic batch of costumes ranging from outstanding to outstandingly awful. Zombies are big again and Time Lords too, with some really creative costumes. While there were many that should really just get an A for effort, some of the looks this year were spectacularly realized and a lot of fun!
Here is a pretty fair mix, with a couple of creators (or cosplayers dressing up as Frank Cho, but I don’t really see that catching on) added to the mix.
Catwomen and Black Widows were there as well as Mr. Miracle and pals. I saw Xena hanging out with Batman and Spider Men throwing down…
And Kate Kotler gets some Doctor Who goodness…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017