After John Lasseter saw the original Tron he was inspired to try and get some CG animation going at Disney. One of his tests was for a film of Where the Wild Things Are that used computers to create the sets and props, while the characters remained hand drawn.
And, almost thirty years later, that’s the approach being used for Disney XD’s new Tron: Uprising series.
This new promo sets up the storyline which, as you will see, sits between the first Tron and the events of Tron: Legacy.
Thanks to USA Today for the video.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014