Zack Parks writes for Bleeding Cool.
Though it was threatened by budget battles and irate executives, Walt Disney Pictures’ Lone Ranger is finally in production in New Mexico. The film is directed by Gore Verbinski and stars Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, Helena Bonham Carter, Barry Pepper, Tom Wilkinson, James Frain and Ruth Wilson. Here’s a pic of an unmasked Hammer playing John Reid, the alter-ego of the Lone Ranger.
A lucky lady got her picture with Depp in character as Tonto. He doesn’t like the Tonto we remember from the TV show, but Depp has said he is part Native American. It’s not as ridiculous-looking as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland, but then again that movie made a billion dollars at the box office and this movie is gonna need all the box office dollars it can get.
Thanks to Bad Ass Digest for the pics.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015