This is the year that saw Brian Bendis and Michael Avon Oeming’s Powers return after a bit of a TV-imposed sabbatical. But with the future of the television version slightly up in the air, it’s time to focus attention back on the comic.
In July, Marvel will publish Powers FBI #1, alongside the new Powers trade paperback, Volume 14 Gods and the second issue of the current series of the pair’s all ages comic Takio.
The new series will see Deena Pilgrim, now a federal agent, dealing with the biggest powers cases in the entire country.
“But will this new life close the closet full of skeletons she carries with her? (Absolutely not!) And what does this mean for her old partner, Walker?”
Let’s find out in July. Hmm., you know, this makes me miss the non-existent fourth series of Veronica Mars even more…
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017