This is the year that saw Brian Bendis and Michael Avon Oeming’s Powers return after a bit of a TV-imposed sabbatical. But with the future of the television version slightly up in the air, it’s time to focus attention back on the comic.
In July, Marvel will publish Powers FBI #1, alongside the new Powers trade paperback, Volume 14 Gods and the second issue of the current series of the pair’s all ages comic Takio.
The new series will see Deena Pilgrim, now a federal agent, dealing with the biggest powers cases in the entire country.
“But will this new life close the closet full of skeletons she carries with her? (Absolutely not!) And what does this mean for her old partner, Walker?”
Let’s find out in July. Hmm., you know, this makes me miss the non-existent fourth series of Veronica Mars even more…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018