This is the year that saw Brian Bendis and Michael Avon Oeming’s Powers return after a bit of a TV-imposed sabbatical. But with the future of the television version slightly up in the air, it’s time to focus attention back on the comic.
In July, Marvel will publish Powers FBI #1, alongside the new Powers trade paperback, Volume 14 Gods and the second issue of the current series of the pair’s all ages comic Takio.
The new series will see Deena Pilgrim, now a federal agent, dealing with the biggest powers cases in the entire country.
“But will this new life close the closet full of skeletons she carries with her? (Absolutely not!) And what does this mean for her old partner, Walker?”
Let’s find out in July. Hmm., you know, this makes me miss the non-existent fourth series of Veronica Mars even more…
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017