Hartswood Films, run by Steven Moffat‘s mother-in-law Beryl Vertue and wife Sue Vertue, and producer of Moffat’s Sherlock Holmes, Coupling and Jekyll, has a new comedy show for BBC1, Me And Mrs Jones.
It stars Sarah Alexander (Susan in Coupling), Neil Morrissey from Men Behaving Badly (another Hartswood production) as well as Nathaniel Parker of Merlin and Inspector Lynley Mysteries, and Robert Sheehan who played Nathan in Misfits.
It’s been created by Green Wing veterans Oriane Messina and Fay Rusling, directed by Doctor Who director Nick Hurran and follows Sarah Alexander as Mrs Jones, “as she balances love, affection, sex and motherhood between an ex-husband, one grown-up son, two young daughters and male admirers with a 20 year age gap.”
So yes, nothing actually do do with Steven Moffat. Still, it made for a good headline. Also we get a lot of hits for Robert Sheehan, so there’s that.
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017