Hartswood Films, run by Steven Moffat‘s mother-in-law Beryl Vertue and wife Sue Vertue, and producer of Moffat’s Sherlock Holmes, Coupling and Jekyll, has a new comedy show for BBC1, Me And Mrs Jones.
It stars Sarah Alexander (Susan in Coupling), Neil Morrissey from Men Behaving Badly (another Hartswood production) as well as Nathaniel Parker of Merlin and Inspector Lynley Mysteries, and Robert Sheehan who played Nathan in Misfits.
It’s been created by Green Wing veterans Oriane Messina and Fay Rusling, directed by Doctor Who director Nick Hurran and follows Sarah Alexander as Mrs Jones, “as she balances love, affection, sex and motherhood between an ex-husband, one grown-up son, two young daughters and male admirers with a 20 year age gap.”
So yes, nothing actually do do with Steven Moffat. Still, it made for a good headline. Also we get a lot of hits for Robert Sheehan, so there’s that.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017