Hartswood Films, run by Steven Moffat‘s mother-in-law Beryl Vertue and wife Sue Vertue, and producer of Moffat’s Sherlock Holmes, Coupling and Jekyll, has a new comedy show for BBC1, Me And Mrs Jones.
It stars Sarah Alexander (Susan in Coupling), Neil Morrissey from Men Behaving Badly (another Hartswood production) as well as Nathaniel Parker of Merlin and Inspector Lynley Mysteries, and Robert Sheehan who played Nathan in Misfits.
It’s been created by Green Wing veterans Oriane Messina and Fay Rusling, directed by Doctor Who director Nick Hurran and follows Sarah Alexander as Mrs Jones, “as she balances love, affection, sex and motherhood between an ex-husband, one grown-up son, two young daughters and male admirers with a 20 year age gap.”
So yes, nothing actually do do with Steven Moffat. Still, it made for a good headline. Also we get a lot of hits for Robert Sheehan, so there’s that.
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018