Hartswood Films, run by Steven Moffat‘s mother-in-law Beryl Vertue and wife Sue Vertue, and producer of Moffat’s Sherlock Holmes, Coupling and Jekyll, has a new comedy show for BBC1, Me And Mrs Jones.
It stars Sarah Alexander (Susan in Coupling), Neil Morrissey from Men Behaving Badly (another Hartswood production) as well as Nathaniel Parker of Merlin and Inspector Lynley Mysteries, and Robert Sheehan who played Nathan in Misfits.
It’s been created by Green Wing veterans Oriane Messina and Fay Rusling, directed by Doctor Who director Nick Hurran and follows Sarah Alexander as Mrs Jones, “as she balances love, affection, sex and motherhood between an ex-husband, one grown-up son, two young daughters and male admirers with a 20 year age gap.”
So yes, nothing actually do do with Steven Moffat. Still, it made for a good headline. Also we get a lot of hits for Robert Sheehan, so there’s that.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017