Rotoscoping the trailer for Evil Dead 2 apparently took 400 man hours. Well spent?
The work was done by Pretend For Real Studios, and it’s probably going to get them a lot of attention. It’s easily the best thing on their YouTube account, but I imagine they’ll be able to parlay this clip into some commissions in a similar style.
Thanks to Badass Digest for the heads up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014