They “met” in a previous crossover. But now it seems as if they’ve got some Avengers Vs X-Men fever. Because this winter it will be Archie VS Kiss. Presumably in some kind of battle-of-the-bands scenario. Well, I suppose the residents of Riverdale and the members of KISS are equally preposterous and fictitious, so why not? Thank you BuzzFeed.
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018