Comic book publishers FUBAR Press and 215 INK aren’t in the official Free Comic Book Day. But they are having a go anyway. And targetting a specific group of stores, trying to get their free comics to fifty shops in the magic day.
Unlike Free Comic Book Day comics, the retailers don’t actually have to pay for them. Or the shipping. FUBAR and 215 Ink will just send them to your store, for you to give away.
How can they afford to do that? Why, Kickstarter of course.
If you are a retailer, contact the folks here.
If you are a customer, feel free to take the below, print it out, and give it to your friendly retailer. If they are not that friendly, then bring a donut with it.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017