Comic book publishers FUBAR Press and 215 INK aren’t in the official Free Comic Book Day. But they are having a go anyway. And targetting a specific group of stores, trying to get their free comics to fifty shops in the magic day.
Unlike Free Comic Book Day comics, the retailers don’t actually have to pay for them. Or the shipping. FUBAR and 215 Ink will just send them to your store, for you to give away.
How can they afford to do that? Why, Kickstarter of course.
If you are a retailer, contact the folks here.
If you are a customer, feel free to take the below, print it out, and give it to your friendly retailer. If they are not that friendly, then bring a donut with it.
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017