They ran an X-Men cosplay competition, the winner of which will win the entire Avengers Versus X-Men crossover.
Some are inspired, some are bizarre, some are… frankly… lazy. But who will win? Could it be Squat Wolverine? Captain America in his underwear? Deadpool with an erection? Powered-down Beast? Drunk Iron Man? Big bottomed Black Widow? Beatles Northstar? Vote now!
The shop is also running their own Free Comic Book Day on May 5th, with a free version of the Bleeding Cool favourite French comics magazine, Scarce, with work from Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Abby Denson and more.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018