Scott Dunbier of IDW, and ex of Wildstorm, has been having a bit of a tidy. He writes;
I feel like an archeologist. Amanda wants to de-clutter, so going through boxes and folders from years ago. Finding all sorts of fun things.
Just found some pictures from a New Years party in maybe 1997. JimLee is wearing a white Tuxedo, a bit tipsy, riding atop a camel…
Jim Lee is now Co-Publisher of DC Comics. What else has Scott found?
This is something you don’t see every day, an unfinished Gen13 script by Alan, first 12 pages. Forgot about this. Think I’ll read it tonight
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017