Scott Dunbier of IDW, and ex of Wildstorm, has been having a bit of a tidy. He writes;
I feel like an archeologist. Amanda wants to de-clutter, so going through boxes and folders from years ago. Finding all sorts of fun things.
Just found some pictures from a New Years party in maybe 1997. JimLee is wearing a white Tuxedo, a bit tipsy, riding atop a camel…
Jim Lee is now Co-Publisher of DC Comics. What else has Scott found?
This is something you don’t see every day, an unfinished Gen13 script by Alan, first 12 pages. Forgot about this. Think I’ll read it tonight
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018
- Antarctic Press’s Killer Cold Treats for the Summer - June 23, 2018
- When Brian Azzarello Opened the Wrong Hotel Door to Find Adam West – The Batman Panel at Denver Comic Con - June 23, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Comic Industry, Full of Roadblocks - June 23, 2018
- DC Comics 100-Page Giants Will Only Have 12 Pages of Exclusive Story, Will Be Reprinted This Year: Palmiotti - June 23, 2018