Scott Dunbier of IDW, and ex of Wildstorm, has been having a bit of a tidy. He writes;
I feel like an archeologist. Amanda wants to de-clutter, so going through boxes and folders from years ago. Finding all sorts of fun things.
Just found some pictures from a New Years party in maybe 1997. JimLee is wearing a white Tuxedo, a bit tipsy, riding atop a camel…
Jim Lee is now Co-Publisher of DC Comics. What else has Scott found?
This is something you don’t see every day, an unfinished Gen13 script by Alan, first 12 pages. Forgot about this. Think I’ll read it tonight
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018