Scott Dunbier of IDW, and ex of Wildstorm, has been having a bit of a tidy. He writes;
I feel like an archeologist. Amanda wants to de-clutter, so going through boxes and folders from years ago. Finding all sorts of fun things.
Just found some pictures from a New Years party in maybe 1997. JimLee is wearing a white Tuxedo, a bit tipsy, riding atop a camel…
Jim Lee is now Co-Publisher of DC Comics. What else has Scott found?
This is something you don’t see every day, an unfinished Gen13 script by Alan, first 12 pages. Forgot about this. Think I’ll read it tonight
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017