Scott Dunbier of IDW, and ex of Wildstorm, has been having a bit of a tidy. He writes;
I feel like an archeologist. Amanda wants to de-clutter, so going through boxes and folders from years ago. Finding all sorts of fun things.
Just found some pictures from a New Years party in maybe 1997. JimLee is wearing a white Tuxedo, a bit tipsy, riding atop a camel…
Jim Lee is now Co-Publisher of DC Comics. What else has Scott found?
This is something you don’t see every day, an unfinished Gen13 script by Alan, first 12 pages. Forgot about this. Think I’ll read it tonight
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018