An Easter/Alien mashup…? Brilliant. BC loves a good alien-related post, and this one is no exception. Check it out.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
It seems a little early to me, but the MPAA have apparently given The Dark Knight Rises its rating for release in the US, and it’s a PG-13. No surprise there – it was never going to be an R, and a PG was a long shot too.
From Fringe this week;
Ridley Scott’s Alien so prominently features eggs, and eggs with surprises in, no less, that it was pretty much inevitable somebody would make the following video, sooner or later. Enjoy… and Happy Easter.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Starfall City is a young adult superhero novel that’s the antithesis of the overproduced superheroes-in-the-real-world, and firmly set in the pulp fiction world that comics originally sprang from with futuristic sc-fi, aliens, magic, kung-fu, cyberpunk, dragons, et al. It’s the moment from Superfolks when Peter Pan turns up… and at its core, yes, a female teenage Batman and Superman equivalent. Kirby tells Bleeding Cool;
It was a rather fun scene from the most recent issue of Amazing Spider-Man. And that’s saying something, considering how Dan Slott and Stefano Caselli have been killing it on this comic.
Proof, if more proof were needed. While the front page of the website is a “construction” page, a little URL farming reveals more about what Rick is planning.
- ‘Superman Vs KKK’ Headed To Film - April 29, 2017
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017