This would have been quite a voyage: “My concept was to do something so large and so epic, it would fire the imaginations of people around the world. After looking at how difficult it would be to bring people to the downtown core (from the Strip), I knew we had to have something really exciting, dynamic, and without equal. We kicked around a few ideas, and then I came up with something really unique” Read the rest.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
On the Bleeding Cool forums, in response to an ECCC interview with Tony Harris, a number of readers wanted to know why Tony was creating new work for Image when he hadn’t finished the long-delayed War Heroes series with Mark Millar.
Over at Broken Frontier, David Hine seems to have done a rather good job at burning his bridges.
Welcome to Starfall City. A new novel for the Kindle for one dollar from Kirby Moore. Hmm, what an interesting name for an author…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Back in the early 90s, when downtown Las Vegas was playing a distant second fiddle to the strip, the city were looking for a new attraction to draw people in. Ultimately, something called the Fremont Experience was built, complete with super loud speakers and the biggest screen on the planet. I’m not too clear about what it is, this “Experience”, and what it does. I would, however, have understood the other candidate, the other attraction, the one that so nearly got built instead.
Not long now, people. Not long at all.
The last big interview with Universal’s president and COO Ron Meyer saw him trash a number of the studio’s movies, saving specific slurs for The Wolfman, Cowboy and Aliens and – most unfairly – Babe 2: Pig in the City. How silly.
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017
- Fantastic Four #52 CGC 9.4 Sets Record: Collectors Just Made A Big Bet On Black Panther - June 15, 2017
- Daredevil Battles Hitler – Jon Berk Collection Auction Session 2 - June 14, 2017
- Jon Berk Collection Session 1 Comic And Art Auction Highlights: Winning The Planet - June 13, 2017