Don’t expect too much…
Apparently some kind of internal tests for something or another, these videos have inexplicably turned up on YouTube.
I present them as five oddball curios of modern movie marketing. I wonder where, and how, we might see this animation crop up in use?
Ohhhhhh I get it. They can’t invent a real neuralizer so they try to hypnotise us with a series of mundane clips… right?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014