The variant covers have done a fine job of selling Avengers Versus X-Men to stores of late. This is our first look at the black-and-whiteing of Ms Marvel and Rogue in the third issue’s variant cover by J Scott Campbell. They are available to retailers who over 90% of their orders for for the first issue.
There are then 1:25 covers with the regular J Scott Campbell varuant, 1:100 for the Sara Pichelli variant and 1:200 for the Sara Pichelli sketch version, all below…
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018
- “The Answers They Seek Lie Only With Her” – Shout Sheet for Agents Of SHIELD’s The Last Day - January 17, 2018
- Batman #39, Action Comics #761 And The Temptations Of Wonder Woman (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018