The variant covers have done a fine job of selling Avengers Versus X-Men to stores of late. This is our first look at the black-and-whiteing of Ms Marvel and Rogue in the third issue’s variant cover by J Scott Campbell. They are available to retailers who over 90% of their orders for for the first issue.
There are then 1:25 covers with the regular J Scott Campbell varuant, 1:100 for the Sara Pichelli variant and 1:200 for the Sara Pichelli sketch version, all below…
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017