The variant covers have done a fine job of selling Avengers Versus X-Men to stores of late. This is our first look at the black-and-whiteing of Ms Marvel and Rogue in the third issue’s variant cover by J Scott Campbell. They are available to retailers who over 90% of their orders for for the first issue.
There are then 1:25 covers with the regular J Scott Campbell varuant, 1:100 for the Sara Pichelli variant and 1:200 for the Sara Pichelli sketch version, all below…
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017