The variant covers have done a fine job of selling Avengers Versus X-Men to stores of late. This is our first look at the black-and-whiteing of Ms Marvel and Rogue in the third issue’s variant cover by J Scott Campbell. They are available to retailers who over 90% of their orders for for the first issue.
There are then 1:25 covers with the regular J Scott Campbell varuant, 1:100 for the Sara Pichelli variant and 1:200 for the Sara Pichelli sketch version, all below…
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017