Who wants to be a part time DC intern at the company’s editorial offices in New York? The listing has just gone up. Competition will be fierce. My best tip? Deny you saw the listing on Bleeding Cool…
Job Title Editorial Intern
Time Warner Division DC Comics
WB Business Unit DC Comics
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
Location United States – New York – New York
Requisition # 130440BR
Position Type Part Time
Posting Job Description SUMMARY OF POSITION
DC Comics seeks an Editorial Intern for the Editorial (East Coast) department.
Students will assist the Editorial staff in editing and developing the DC Comics line.
The internship includes editorial research, fact checking, and some administrative support.
Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
The right candidate is motivated, dedicated, ready to learn and has a positive, team-oriented attitude.
Must be majoring in a related field such as English, Communications, or Art. College must be accredited.
Must have shown a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in publishing.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017