Now direct market comic stores will only be able to get their Boom! comic books through Diamond. _ this won’t affect the monthly comics, but it might affect the bookstore distribution system, as long as those comic shops are concerned.
Retailers will now be able to order Boom books through Diamond at a greater discount, which wll enable Boom titles to compete for shelf space wth heir bigger rivals- and push off the smaller ones.
Boom! books will also be available on the Dimaond Digital distribution program through retailers.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017