Now direct market comic stores will only be able to get their Boom! comic books through Diamond. _ this won’t affect the monthly comics, but it might affect the bookstore distribution system, as long as those comic shops are concerned.
Retailers will now be able to order Boom books through Diamond at a greater discount, which wll enable Boom titles to compete for shelf space wth heir bigger rivals- and push off the smaller ones.
Boom! books will also be available on the Dimaond Digital distribution program through retailers.
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017