At ECCC yesterday, Bryan O’Malley announced that Scott Pilgrim would be colourised by Nathan Fairbairn in a series of hardcover volumes, two this year, then published every six months, from Oni.
Comics Alliance has some page examples… but just how thoroughly thought through do those colours have to be? Take this page…
Those shoes were later identified by Wallace…
But does the colour match?
Pretty much! Now multiply this kind of research by 10,000 and you have Scott Pilgrim in colour…
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017