The BBC have issued some new images from the set of Doctor Who, not that you’d know it. They’re such incredible close-ups that most of them could have been taken in the middle of Oxford Street and you’d have no idea.
What they all have in common is that they show Daleks, or at least bits and pieces of Daleks. But which design of Daleks? Lotsa.
Indeed, the BBC’s official statement is promising the biggest, or at least most aesthetically diverse, Dalek jamboree to date.
Not much had been confirmed about the Doctor’s forthcoming adventures but we think it’s safe to say we can expect to see the return of perhaps the Doctor’s most legendary foe. Here are some sneaky pictures fresh from the set of Doctor Who where the Daleks are being wheeled before the cameras once again. But which design? The answer is ALL OF THEM!
Yes ALL OF THEM! If previous info is to be trusted the episode will take the Doctor to the ruins of Skaro and it will run first in the new series. Steven Moffat has written the script for this one himself.
Sorry – THE RUINS OF SKARO! FIRST EPISODE! STEVEN MOFFAT!
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014