A couple of months back, we wondered what the User Password Customized Cover for Spider-Men #1 was.
Well, it seems it was a mis-scheduled glitch for the system for retailers to submit their designs for the cover of Spider-Men #1 by Bendis and Pichelli. The cover looks like it will model the original IDW Godzilla cover more, giving stores the opportunity to showcase their store more by placing it on the cover of the comic, in the middle of the Spider-Man-on-Spider-Man action.
Those who want to get on on the action need to match their orders of the comic to Avengers Assemble #1 and then order a minimum of 500 copies of the personalised cover with their store on it.
WHen making the order, retailers will be sent a password to a special website where they can upload their artwork and cutomise the cover further.
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- …And a New Face for Iron Circus Comics, No Longer at Diamond - January 18, 2018
- New Faces at Diamond Comic Distributors… - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018