A couple of months back, we wondered what the User Password Customized Cover for Spider-Men #1 was.
Well, it seems it was a mis-scheduled glitch for the system for retailers to submit their designs for the cover of Spider-Men #1 by Bendis and Pichelli. The cover looks like it will model the original IDW Godzilla cover more, giving stores the opportunity to showcase their store more by placing it on the cover of the comic, in the middle of the Spider-Man-on-Spider-Man action.
Those who want to get on on the action need to match their orders of the comic to Avengers Assemble #1 and then order a minimum of 500 copies of the personalised cover with their store on it.
WHen making the order, retailers will be sent a password to a special website where they can upload their artwork and cutomise the cover further.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017