A couple of months back, we wondered what the User Password Customized Cover for Spider-Men #1 was.
Well, it seems it was a mis-scheduled glitch for the system for retailers to submit their designs for the cover of Spider-Men #1 by Bendis and Pichelli. The cover looks like it will model the original IDW Godzilla cover more, giving stores the opportunity to showcase their store more by placing it on the cover of the comic, in the middle of the Spider-Man-on-Spider-Man action.
Those who want to get on on the action need to match their orders of the comic to Avengers Assemble #1 and then order a minimum of 500 copies of the personalised cover with their store on it.
WHen making the order, retailers will be sent a password to a special website where they can upload their artwork and cutomise the cover further.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017