A couple of months back, we wondered what the User Password Customized Cover for Spider-Men #1 was.
Well, it seems it was a mis-scheduled glitch for the system for retailers to submit their designs for the cover of Spider-Men #1 by Bendis and Pichelli. The cover looks like it will model the original IDW Godzilla cover more, giving stores the opportunity to showcase their store more by placing it on the cover of the comic, in the middle of the Spider-Man-on-Spider-Man action.
Those who want to get on on the action need to match their orders of the comic to Avengers Assemble #1 and then order a minimum of 500 copies of the personalised cover with their store on it.
WHen making the order, retailers will be sent a password to a special website where they can upload their artwork and cutomise the cover further.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017