Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe each feature in their own little video from the Skyfall marketing team.
Harris’ video portrays her as Eve, which continues to confuse the whole Moneypenny issue. Still, she gets to fire a lot of guns and I know that there will be people out there excited by this because videos of women firing guns used to be a whole little industry.
Meanwhile, Marlohe’s episode is more about her dresses and having her picture taken. Some sort of post feminist critique of the male gaze or something? Yeah. Sure.
Skyfall will be along this October.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014