Apparently based on a true story, though possibly giving it a bit of a sci-fi twist, Saftery Not Guaranteed is a rather hip-looking time travel comedy, maybe even romantic comedy. Here’s the first trailer.
See that in HD at Apple.
Now, the film did play at Sundance, but I didn’t see it, having been, you know, nowhere near Sundance. All I’ve seen is this trailer. Though I’ve got a hunch.
I think “I’ve only done this once before” is conspicuous in the classified ad. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that change, during the narrative – know what I mean?
Anyway, Safety Not Guaranteed does actually look good, despite the of-this-moment casting and music and mimsiness.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014