Well now this is a thing.
Tommy Lee Edwards of Turf and 1985 has worked with Edgar Wright of Spaced and Shaun Of The Dead, with voiceover by Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh and some Nationwide Building Society ads I made years ago that never went to air, to create a new interactive animated comic book entity funded by Internet Explorer 9, to show off its HTML5 abilities.
It’s called Brandon Generator. I see what they did there. And they are intending this interactive noir thingamajig to get you responding and shaping the story, not just individually but as some crowd sourcing gestalt.
There’s a teaser right here. Naughty me, I watched it in Firefox.
We have a self-employed writer looking for ideas… and asking for them. And it looks like they’ve been setting this up for a little bit.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018