Well now this is a thing.
Tommy Lee Edwards of Turf and 1985 has worked with Edgar Wright of Spaced and Shaun Of The Dead, with voiceover by Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh and some Nationwide Building Society ads I made years ago that never went to air, to create a new interactive animated comic book entity funded by Internet Explorer 9, to show off its HTML5 abilities.
It’s called Brandon Generator. I see what they did there. And they are intending this interactive noir thingamajig to get you responding and shaping the story, not just individually but as some crowd sourcing gestalt.
There’s a teaser right here. Naughty me, I watched it in Firefox.
We have a self-employed writer looking for ideas… and asking for them. And it looks like they’ve been setting this up for a little bit.
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017