Well now this is a thing.
Tommy Lee Edwards of Turf and 1985 has worked with Edgar Wright of Spaced and Shaun Of The Dead, with voiceover by Julian Barratt of The Mighty Boosh and some Nationwide Building Society ads I made years ago that never went to air, to create a new interactive animated comic book entity funded by Internet Explorer 9, to show off its HTML5 abilities.
It’s called Brandon Generator. I see what they did there. And they are intending this interactive noir thingamajig to get you responding and shaping the story, not just individually but as some crowd sourcing gestalt.
There’s a teaser right here. Naughty me, I watched it in Firefox.
We have a self-employed writer looking for ideas… and asking for them. And it looks like they’ve been setting this up for a little bit.
- Clive Barker Writing Nine Inch Nails Comics? Inside Heavy Metal Magazine’s Music Special - July 28, 2017
- Jim Starlin And Alan Davis’s Thanos: The Infinity Siblings OGN Will Be First In A Trilogy - July 28, 2017
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless - July 28, 2017
- Brian Herbert Adapting Dune Into A Three Part “Faithful” Graphic Novel – With More To Come - July 28, 2017
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017